BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Precious Lesson

There are many parables that we have heard; used by our parents for us to learn a lesson and to be more aware in this unpredictable world. We have heard the "parable of the prodigal son ", "the parable of the sower" and the most relevant among these for me is "The Parable of the pencil".My mother made her own parable and her inspiration to make her own is this parable.

Before I explore the world outside, my mother oriented me on what to do to avoid problems and when it already came. It is like the parable of the pencil, before letting me out, he gave me five rules. it is listed below:
One: " Before you do anything, consult God first, and if it seems that He don't allow you to do it, then obey Him."
Two: " Let everyone to guide you. Don't assume to yourself that your knowledge is enough in doing everything"
Three: " Always look positively for the coming tomorrow, don't lose your hope and faith in God."
Four:"You must learn to stand on your own, don't always depend to the people around you"
And five: "Do not wait to learn from your own mistake, you should a lesson from the other's and you must take a stand in every word that you gave."
I followed my mother's rules and I am very grateful to her because I am satisfied on what I've done. Even I am not greatest beyond the sea of people here in the world, I still thank her because I use these rules to avoid bigger mistakes, problems and failure. 

0 comments: