BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What insights have you gained?

1. How similar is sharpening with a knife and in putting an idea in writing?
They are the same in the way that you work on it until you are satisfied with its sharpness(for the pencil) and for its quality (for your composition)
2.According to the selection, erasers are like people, in what ways are people like eraser?
Because some erasers are soft, just like other people that are easy to love, while some erasers are so hard to use   just like some people  that are not easy to accompany with. Erasers and people are also the same in the way that they can correct their mistakes.
3.What experiences in your life show that you have like an eraser? How were you manage that situation? what consequences came up? What happened then?
When I was in grade 1, I always absent in our class and doesn't have interest in studying. But, when a right time came, I realized that I need education in order to achieve my ambition. So, I studied hard and now, I am uch satisfied in my standing in our class.

0 comments: